Mr. Vegas Casino offers 5,000+ casino games on a platform that also supports sports betting. There are frequent offers available to claim at the live dealer casino along with a special promotion that gives you access to three different jackpots.
The Wheel of Vegas promotion at Mr. Vegas Casino is available to all registered players and we here at IndiaCasinoClub.org talk about the terms of the offer and how you can participate.
The offer is easy to claim as you do not need to take any additional steps other than playing the games on the site to be able to spin The Wheel of Vegas.
Here is our step-by-step guide to using The Wheel of Vegas at Mr. Vegas Casino:
Sign up at Mr. Vegas Casino if you haven't already done so.
Then any spin you make in the slots, video slots, jackpots, or live casino category will be counted towards this offer.
You will get one spin added to the ‘My Prizes’ section for every spin you make in the lobby.
These accumulated spins can be used on the Wheel of Vegas to win a Mini Jackpot, a Major Jackpot, or a Mega Jackpot.
Terms and Conditions of the Promo
Only players who have registered an account at Mr. Vegas Casino can access the Wheel of Vegas offer.
You will be able to access the Wheel of Vegas reward under the My Prizes section under your profile.
The Wheel of Vegas cannot be played if you have an active bonus in your account and the chance of winning is random.
If more than one person accesses the wheel at the same time, then the spin that the casino’s servers register first will get priority as only one player can win the jackpot at any given time.
The Mini Jackpot reward is a minimum of €250, while the Major Jackpot is a minimum of €1,250. The Mega Jackpot is a minimum of €2,500.
You have 7 days to use up your spins for the Wheel of Vegas, otherwise, they expire, and the 7-day period starts from the moment the spins are credited to your account.
Players have to make at least 1 deposit to be able to claim the rewards from the Wheel of Vegas.
The bonus will be credited to your account in your preferred currency, and it is wager-free.
20% of the jackpot win will be put back in the jackpot pot while the other 80% will be credited to your account.
The Mini Jackpot will receive 15% of the jackpot contribution, the Major Jackpot 35% of the jackpot contribution, and the Mega Jackpot 50% of the jackpot contribution.
Mr. Vegas Casino Welcome Bonus
Mr. Vegas Casino welcomes you with a bonus of up to €200 on your first deposit.
Here is a guide to claiming the welcome bonus at Mr. Vegas:
Sign up at Mr. Vegas Casino in a few minutes after filling in the registration form and deposit a minimum of €10.
The welcome deposit can be activated from your account within 30 days after that.
You will get a 100% bonus of up to €200 that will be offered in 10% increments.
After you activate the welcome bonus, you need to wager the initial bonus 35x within 60 days.
Players can only use up to 50% of the bonus amount on any game or up to €20, whichever is lower. A pop-up will come up to notify you when you meet this threshold, and if you ignore it, the bonus funds will be cancelled.
The bonus can be used on any game in the lobby except for progressive jackpots.
Mr. Vegas Spin the Jackpot Promo FAQs
No, this offer is not available if you are playing with an active bonus in your account.
Yes, you can win real money in your preferred currency by winning one of the jackpots here.
No, all your winnings from this offer are wager-free at Mr. Vegas Casino.
All of the information available on www.indiacasinoclub.org, including reviews, industry news and advice, is for entertainment purposes only. While we extensively research all of our subject matter in order to provide the most accurate and objective information possible, we do not and cannot accept responsibility for any potential or actual financial losses incurred by visitors to our site. As consumers, it is your own responsibility to understand the gambling laws and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction, which may vary depending on your state, county, or country of residence. For information and/or guidance on responsible gambling, we recommend that you visit official sites such as Gamblers Help or the Problem Gambling page on the Indian government's website.